Re: [css-syntax] string to number feedback

Hi guys,

I have another question – section "5.4.3 Consume a qualified rule"
doesn't match the railroad diagram for "Qualified rule" in section
5.1.

5.4.3 says that a qualified rule contains a simple block (incorrect I
think?), whereas the railroad diagram says it contains a declaration
list (correct I think?).

Marc

--
Marc O'Morain