[css-break] another fragmentation question

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 00:03:32 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

Here's another css-break question to queue into your "to-look-at" list. This time, I would like to understand whether the Gecko behavior is valid according to the fragmentation spec or not.

The test case contain a single block element whose vertical padding makes it too tall for a fragmentainer.

Most browsers agrees that the break happens at the pixel line where the bottom padding starts to be too tall, but Firefox does make use a line break inside the block element itself in a way that looks odd to me.

If you've some knowledge over fragmentation in html/css or some insight into gecko's layout procedures, your help could be valuable ;-)

Best regards,
François