Re: [css3-syntax] EOF and } in at-rule preludes and selectors

Le 30/01/2013 05:16, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> Okay, should be fixed now.  If a } occurs in a selector or an at-rule
> prelude, it changes behavior based on whether you're currently parsing
> a top-level rule or not, usually throwing the rule away.

This is minor, but I think an unpaired } (so only for top-level rules)
should be consistent with an unpaired ] or ). If they are preserve
tokens, just append them to a selector/prelude. If not, let "consume a
primitive" fail and handle that.

> (Only exception is if you're parsing a non-top at-rule which is a
> statement, which I just close and consider done, like if you have an
> unclosed property in a style block when you hit }.  That doesn't
> exist in current CSS (only at-rule statements are @import and
> @charset, which are invalid when not at top-level), so it's nothing
> to worry about so far, but might as well cater for the future.

Cool. Cool cool cool. I was gonna bring this up :)

--
Simon Sapin