Re: [cssom] Proposal for obtaining robust style information via Javascript - getStyle()

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> B seems bad to me for both reasons mentioned. A seems quite ok to me,
> but there were some unpleasant sounds coming from Tab earlier in this
> thread at the mention of live objects.

I was merely echoing the sounds that Boris was making. ^_^

I'm perfectly okay with a "live" object if y'all are, particularly if
it's as simple as implementing a getter that invokes the internal
magic for getting a particular style value.