Re: [css3-break] Force-breaking around floats

On 12/6/13, 1:34 AM, "Mihai Balan" <mibalan@adobe.com> wrote:

> [...]

With the recent edits, the answer to these questions is no and yes, and
can be found in section 2.1. A forced break inside a float does not allow
content outside the float to render below the first fragment. The float
box height is increased such that the first fragment of the float
continues to the bottom of the first fragment container as in your B
diagram.