RE: [css-ui] transformed outline interoperability

> Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 19:16:49 +0200
> From: florian@rivoal.net
>
> I've put together a very simple file illustrating an interop problem with
> regards to transformed elements.
>
> http://florian.rivoal.net/csswg/outline.html
>
> Gecko and webkit transform the outline, while presto draws an straight
> outline around the transformed element. (I don't know what IE does, as I
> run linux).

IE 10 on Windows 8 displays the same as Firefox 21, i.e. the outline is transformed with the text. Chrome 28's outline seems to suffer from varying thicknesses (the short edges appear thinner than the long edges), unlike Firefox and IE though.

--
James Ross <james@james-ross.co.uk>