Re: [css3-multicol] Tests with wide or excessively wide column-gap

Morten Stenshorne skrev:

 > Håkon: The editor's draft seems to implicitly assume that at least one
 > of column-count and column-width be non-auto. Shouldn't that be
 > mentioned more explicitly?

Good catch. In the CR, these two lines handled cases when both are auto:

  (01)  if ((column-width = auto) and (column-count = auto)) then
  (02)        exit; /* not a multicol element */

It the proposed revsion of the pseudo-algorithm, the if statement is still there

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Apr/att-0225/tmp.html

(even if 'exit' is removed)

I've re-inserted the two first lines, including the exit statement.

  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-multicol/#pseudo-algorithm

 > Also, I think the indentation generally looks
 > a bit weird.

... and updated the indentation.

-h&kon