Re: [css3-fonts][cssom] proposal for revised definition of CSSFontFaceRule

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 9/19/12 9:16 AM, Glenn Adams wrote:
>> sorry, i meant to remove item(index); but this brings up the question of
>> whether enumeration of properties, e.g., via "for (propertyName in
>> rule.descriptors)" is sufficient or not
>
> What use cases are we trying to support?
>
> "for .. in" enumeration will enumerate all sorts of stuff in addition to the
> descriptor names...

You can use hasOwnProperty to fix that.  for-of loops fix it for you
automatically, and they've been approved for Harmony for some time.

So, yes, I think enumeration of properties is sufficient, unless we
can establish any good use-cases for something more complicated.