Re: [mediaqueries] Doesn't the spec contains an inexistent token in syntax definition?

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:56:46 +0100, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> When rewriting the grammar, please consider making "not (media-feature)"
>> valid.
>
> Yes, this has been brought up before.  I think we agreed to do so?  If
> we didn't get explicit agreement, we at least have a general consensus
> that it would be probably be useful, I think.

I'm in favor of this, with the usual caveats about having to be careful
not to break the web. We should schedule this to a telconf sometimes soon.

  - Florian