Re: [css3-lists] some comments

I think that Example 13 should not use lists at all, but should use other
techniques that work interoperably across browsers to get a visual display
that fully matches the spec in all browsers. Otherwise, a WebKit developer
can easily get the impression, when viewing the spec in a WebKit browsers,
that WebKit does what it is supposed to do for position:outside combined
with text-align:end or text-align:center which (if I understand the spec
correctly) it does not. Obviously, it is the text of the spec and various
test suites that should be used to draw such a conclusion, not the visual
display of an example in the spec, but developers are human and first
impressions are hard to change.