Re: [css21] line-height, problem?

Consider these two properties:

'min-height' specifies the minimal height [of an element].
'line-height' specifies the minimal height of line boxes.

Seems like both define same concept - they constrain the height to a
certain minimal value that
computed value of height may use.

By defining min-height you *cannot* make elements smaller, only larger.
But by defining line-height you can make line-box smaller than its content.

But both use the same concept of minimal constrain, no?

Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com