Re: Any plans to add a method for suppressing white space between inline-block elements?

On 11/24/2012 07:41 AM, François REMY wrote:
> Yes, we can probably use a flexbox with all flexibilities set to 0 and the wrap mode to get the same effect, but this is like
> “yet-another-hack”.

Actually, it's an intended use of Flexbox. In fact, the default
positive flex is 0 in order to make this easy.

> You also force the browser to do superflous layout operations since at the end you don't want flexibility at all. Sometimes,
> what you want is just a normal flow without those "code-formatting" spaces.

If you're using inline blocks to do layout, probably what you
really want is Flexbox. If you're using blocks, then you don't
have whitespace problems.

~fantasai