Re: [selectors4] :empty psuedo class and input fields

I'm don't really see how this differ from what Mounir posted. Since to
trigger :invalid or :valid you must add the required attribute to the input
field, which is not at all the same use case as what I'm trying to solve.
Se my earlier message:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Mar/0273.html

Stefan Wallin
+46 (0) 709-529 036 || stefan.w@festiz.com