Re: [CSS] font-size-adjust curiosity

On 06/03/12 5:12 PM, John Daggett wrote:

>  I think that coming up some form of per-script sizing factor is a
> reasonable addition but I think we should consider it for CSS4 Fonts,
> rather than at this level.

That's fine. In terms of font data, it might be useful to start looking
at this now. I have managed to interest some folk in revisiting the idea
of script- and language-specific linespacing metrics, and
script-specific font-size-adjust factor would be an obvious thing to
look at within the same context and OFF spec update.

JH