Re: CfC: publish FPWD of Fullscreen spec; deadline May 24

On 6/21/12 5:16 AM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM, fantasai
> <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>  wrote:
>> You could just work in the explanation I sent in
>>   http://www.w3.org/mid/4FC64100.3060800@inkedblade.net
> Added a note.
>
> The reason this is not very elaborated is that this really belongs in
> a CSS specification that defines the layout box model and painting
> order etc. in detail. As part of that you would have the top layer
> concept and ways to hook into it via pseudo-elements, such as
> ::backdrop. And some non-normative description around it to aid people
> new to the material.
>
> Having this in Fullscreen is just patching holes in the CSS 2.1
> specification, which is not a great way to do things.

Daniel, Fantasai - please confirm whether or not Anne's latest changes
([1],[2]) address the "#2 issue" ([3]) that is blocking FPWD:

<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/fullscreen/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#::backdrop-pseudo-element>

-Thanks, AB

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/fullscreen/rev/41052063ef66
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/fullscreen/rev/23f36a1db497