Re: [css3-animations] time sources, videos and storyboards

I've seen many occasions where people propose to have support for
'display:block/none' in keyframes. I have written several emails about it
as well and agree that this would be very nice to have, not just for video
but also for animations.

There hasn't been much response. One of the issues is what
'getcomputedstyle' would return when a parameter such as 'display' is not
interpolable.

Rik