Re: [css3-speech][ISSUE-271] gneutralh voice

Apple's NSSpeechSynthesizer defines

"NSVoiceGenderNeuter
A neutral voice (or a novelty voice with a humorous or whimsical quality)."

My experience has been that Neuter or Neutral will usually give a voice that is not obviously of one gender or another, either because it sounds robotic or because as noted above it is a voice which is more humorous than practical.