Re: [css3-transforms] interpolation of transform lists

On Jul 19, 2012, at 5:51 PM, L. David Baron wrote:

> On Thursday 2012-07-19 16:54 -0700, Dirk Schulze wrote:
>> Do I understand your point correctly, that you just want the
>> affected transformation functions to get interpolated as matrices?
>
> Yes, rather than forcing the entire list to be interpolated as a
> single matrix.
I am not opposed to this proposal. It seems to be different then the behavior on WebKit.

Does Gecko always decide between two transformation functions of two different lists?

E.g.
1)
scale() translate() rotate()
scale() matrix()  rotate()

would first and last function couples be animated numerically?

2)
scale() translate() rotate()
rotate() matrix()  rotate()

Would the last function couple be animated numerically?

3)
scale() translate() rotate()
scale() translate()

I assume that the first two transform functions would be animated numerically. What happens with the last one? Or do transform function lists must have same number of functions as specified?

Greetings,
Dirk