Re: [css3-ui] image cursors and high-dpi displays

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>wrote:

> >For chromium, we're considering implementing at least #1 and possibly #2
> >(see http://crbug.com/136034), since they seem legitimate without any
> additions
> >to the CSS3 standard.
>
> I'm not quite sure what you mean regarding #1; image-set is not a standard
> feature in Level 3 of CSS. (If there is a Level 4 spec for it I missed it
> and would be happy to look at it). So at this time #1 relates to a proposed
> addition to CSS that remains engine-specific.
>
> That being said, the expectation that this function should also work in
> this
> context does seem reasonable; in fact, I don't even think of an extension
> i.e.
> should this be standardized I think it should work for this scenario.
>

> But the whole thing remains to be added to CSS...

Yes, sorry - I know image-set is not a standard feature yet.  It happens to
be implemented in Chrome but it doesn't work in this case, so I just wanted
to confirm that, should it become part of the standard, we'd expect it to
apply here too.  Thanks for the confirmation.