Re: [css3-flexbox] content-align

One reason to avoid this is it forces everything to layout twice since you
don't know if there's left over free space until after you've laid
everything out.

Also, note that it's not exactly the same as align-items because
align-items: stretch can shrink, while align-content can not shrink (maybe
that's not intentional?).