Re: Pretty Printer for SAC Parser

I guess any W3 compliant SAC implementation is not the best solution for
you. For example, there is no way to parse css3-mediaqueries,
css3-selectors like [att^=val], and the other modern css features with SAC
parser.
However, you are free to write your own a-kind-of SAC implementation. Here
is my vision of SAC in css3 world :)

https://github.com/VasilyStepanov/libsacc

Unfortunately for you it's written in C.