RE: [css3 transitions] margin, padding shorthand properties

[Lea Verou:]

> On 24/1/12 20:37, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> > I agree - this seems like a much friendlier way to present the list.
> >
> > ~TJ
> >

> FWIW I think there shouldn't be a list at all. It's a maintenance
> nightmare to have to update the spec every time a new property is defined.
> As long as it defines how each value type is interpolated, their
> combination and potential exceptions, I never got why an all inclusive
> list is needed. A list of a few examples, sure, but a list that has to
> include every CSS property?!

That's not the intent for the future; new modules will define which
properties animate and how. But we need to define which of the properties
we already have animate and how. So think of the list as 'how yesterday's
properties animate'.