Re: [css3 transitions] margin, padding shorthand properties

On 24/1/12 20:37, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I agree - this seems like a much friendlier way to present the list.
>
> ~TJ

FWIW I think there shouldn't be a list at all. It's a maintenance
nightmare to have to update the spec every time a new property is
defined. As long as it defines how each value type is interpolated,
their combination and potential exceptions, I never got why an all
inclusive list is needed. A list of a few examples, sure, but a list
that has to include every CSS property?!

--
Lea Verou (http://lea.verou.me | @LeaVerou)