Re: Media feature based on parent width instead of viewport/device width

Don't want to push too hard, but is the fact that someone *could* create an
infinite loop a valid reason to not implement this kind of thing? I would
be ultimately frustrated if, say, JavaScript didn't allow me to modify the
counter inside a loop in the name of preventing bad code. Truth is, people
can (and will) write bad code in any language...

Just a thought,
Ben

--
*