RE: [css3-flexbox] stretch apply to percentage heights WAS: Children of flex items ignoring cross-axis percentage length

What was the reason to refer to the computed instead of used value here, perf? I am more interested to see behavior where flex items don't overlap, so let's try to work on that.

Thanks,
Rossen