[selectors4] Requested selectors

I respectfully suggest the following selectors (and apologize if they've already been suggested and rejected):

E:foreign-link(0)  an E element being the source anchor of a hyperlink of which the target is not within the current domain  The foreign link pseudo-class  4

Question as to distinguishing between same (a) domain, different subdomain and (b) different domain.

---

Domain and protocol as selector, e.g.

http://sfmta.com html {
}

https://sfmta.com html {
}

Or just

sfmta.com html {
}

sfmuni.com html {
}

Although this would probably be most useful in personal style sheets.

Hope this helps,
Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster