Re: [css3-exclusions] remove <fill-rule> from "polygon()" syntax

What would the effect be on CSS Exclusions? [1]

It seems like the css for specifying a shape-inside [2] would change from
{
shape-inside: polygon(evenOdd, 0 0, 10px 0, 5px 10px 0 0);
}
{
shape-inside: polygon(0 0, 10px 0, 5px 10px, 0 0);
fill-rule: evenOdd;
}

Is this correct?

-Bear