Re: User Agents Do Not Implement Absolute Length Units, Places Responsive Design in Jeopardy

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 7:28 AM, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:

> Perhaps size detection should be based on the angle subtended at the eye?
>  That's what we are basing other stuff on.  I think the linear size is much
> less relevant (and meaningless in some cases).

Absolutely right. Approximate angle subtended at the eye is what CSS "px" is
for.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our