Re: [css-regions] The region-overflow property

Why not just divorce it from overflow completely? It can just be about whether or not you paginate in that last region. If so, I'd change the values to "break" and "none." Then in both cases overflow would still be honored, and there's no weird extra clipping produced by this other property. That makes more sense to me than having one value produce clipping while the other uses overflow and still gives you the capabilities you want.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)