Advancing Transitions, Animations and Transforms to CR

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>wrote:

> My view as simultaneously a web author, a spec writer, and an
> implementor is that prefixes are good overall, but that we currently
> have some high-profile failures of prefixing that are distracting us.
> Particularly, Transitions, Animations, and Transforms have been
> languishing in WD for far too long due to neglect, and *should*
> already be in CR.
>
> That's a failure of people, not the policy.  We can route around the
> policy for these specs right now to stanch the bleeding, but the
> correct solution is for editors to not drop their specs on the floor.

Whether or not we unprefix those three features independent of spec
progress, we still need to fix this situation. That probably means we need
new editors for these specs ... except perhaps for Transitions, since I
think David can continue covering there. Any volunteers?

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us