Re: Advancing Transitions, Animations and Transforms to CR

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:48:31 +0100, Robert O'Callahan
<robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:

> Whether or not we unprefix those three features independent of spec
> progress, we still need to fix this situation. That probably means we
> need
> new editors for these specs ... except perhaps for Transitions, since I
> think David can continue covering there. Any volunteers?

Might this be relevant?

http://www.w3.org/2011/10/31-css-minutes.html

"Animations"
[...]
"RESOLUTION: Two new co-editors Sylvain and David"
[...]
s/Sylvain and David/Sylvain and David for Animations module/

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA