Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>wrote:

> And one more thing: I don't really care what any browser vendor's
>  internal discussion concluded.

If browser vendors agree on a set of properties can be unprefixed, then we
should be able to go ahead regardless of whether we agree for the same
reasons or not.

Specifically,
> you probably don't just agree with Henri because his blog post is
> articulate, thoughtful and well argued.

For what it's worth, I don't agree with everything Henri said.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us