RE: Radial Gradients and background-repeat (Was Re: Automatic spec annotations)

I'm not getting how that relates to my point, which I'll reiterate more explicitly:

With existing (CSS3) background properties, AFAIK there is no way to simulate what repeating-radial-gradient offers.  As such the note should be amended to explicitly refer to linear gradients, or clarify how repeating-radial-gradients can be simulated with background-repeat more explicitly.

-Brian