Re: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions F2F Kyoto Sat: CSS3 Fonts, Regions, @viewport, Variables, @supports, Selectors4, Administrivia

Hello,

Since different people have different recollections of what was said or
decided, it seems that we should discuss this again in an upcoming telecon
to get a clearly documented resolution.

As I said, I do not have strong feelings either way: my email was sharing
what my own notes from the meeting captured, as I was building the list of
changes to make in the next revision of the draft and resolutions on the
issues raised in the spec.

Vincent