Re: [css3-writing-modes] bidi-style resolution of punctuation orientation

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:19:35 +0900, Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com> wrote:

> Hi Florian & Fantasai,

I'd expect it to stay upright, because despite the fact that this is
encoded as a character, it is more a little picture that a piece of text.

I'll accept that this a personal opinion, not the universal expectation,
so I'll switch from "always upright" to "stylistic preference", my
personal preference being upright regardless of language.

  - Florian