Re: [css3-speech] ISSUE-153 speak: none; usage incompatible with other values of speak

On 24 Jan 2011, at 20:45, Belov, Charles wrote:
> my concern would be that using display:none to achieve
> this would require that the aural styles be in a separate style sheet
> from the visual styles.

Why ? It is just a case of the aural-related styles take precedence
(via the regular cascade mechanism) over visual styles. Isn't it ?

Also worth noting that MediaQueries / the @media at-rule can be used
to create a set of styles that only apply to TTS-enabled user-agents.

Cheers, Dan