Re: [CSS3] support for linear-gradients & radial-gradients

Hmmm well what are the statuses that a proposed idea can be at-- I am assuming last call is towards the middle of the ranks / statuses and recommended is the final status?
Also, I apologise if this sounds impatient, but I want to be prepared; therefore, does anyone know if there is a time line or schedule for when css images level 3 will reach last call status or any of the other statuses? Or even when it reached any status it may have even already surpassed.'

-Irfan.