Re: [css3-flexbox] Trying out flex units again

On 28/01/11 16:58, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> At this level, no.  No browser has implemented multiline flexboxes so
> far, despite them being in the older draft for some time, so I'm
> considering them relatively low-value here.

I think from the point of view of web designers it would be a high value
feature, currently they either don't bother, or they resort to JS hacks,
eg.:

http://css-tricks.com/equal-height-blocks-in-rows/

Though your suggested extensions for table layout would achieve the same
results, it seems to me that it's something flexboxes ought to be able
to do.

Rob