Re: [css3-multicol] Clarification on column-fill

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com> wrote:

> Personally, I think the statement is correct and should remain, but I
> may be convinced by a reworded replacement.

It's correct, but it's incomplete because it's true not just for paged
media, but for any situation where the column set is breaking vertically.
Maybe:

"When the set of columns breaks vertically, such as in a paginated context,
only the content after the last vertical break is affected by
'column-fill'."

That sounds better. However, somewhere something needs to specify how
column content breaks vertically, e.g. to make it clear that in a paginated
context we place as much content as possible in columns on the first page
before placing it in columns on the next page.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us