Re: [css3-images] image-* property split

On 08/02/2011 07:00 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I've finished the CSS3 Images edits that came from f2f decisions
> today.  In particular, I've made the following substantive changes:
>
> 1. Changed the handling of too-small repeating gradients to render as
> the average color.
>
> 2. Marked the element() function and object-* properties as at-risk.
>
> 3. Kicked the image() and cross-fade() functions, the image-*
> properties, and the serialization and interpolation sections to a
> placeholder Level 4 document.

We have multiple implementations of image-resolution, so that should
definitely stay. And I remember writing tests for image-orientation
for HP, so that probably also should stay unless someone can make a
case for that part of the spec being unstable.

~fantasai