Re: [css3-images] image-* property split

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:56 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> We have multiple implementations of image-resolution, so that should
> definitely stay. And I remember writing tests for image-orientation
> for HP, so that probably also should stay unless someone can make a
> case for that part of the spec being unstable.

I'd like to synchronize the syntax of image-resolution with the syntax
of the resolution argument in image() (basically, this would involve
adding 'snap' to image-resolution and 'from-image' to image()).
However, that can be done in Images 4.

Everyone else, are you okay with me adding image-resolution and
image-orientation back Images 3?  Should they be marked as at-risk, or
put in plainly?