Re: [css3-multicol] new editor's draft

Shelby Moore wrote:
> [snip]
>
>> Maybe if we did that only to terms defined in that particular
>> module, it would be okay (possibly with an exception for CSS3
>> Box, which defines most of those very common ones).
>
> And then add a standard Appendix to every CSS spec, Terms Defined Elsewhere.

This has nothing to do with the spec mentioned in this thread.

Shelby, can you please keep the person who you are replying to in your
reply since I have no clue to who you are replying too most of the
time. Backtracking through my inbox, I see this was a reply too
fantasai. I would expect something like the below in your reply which
my email client automatically generates.

fantasai wrote:

--
Alan http://css-class.com/