RE: [css3-transitions] In transition-property: all, <property>, is <property> a duplicate ?

Firefox and Opera certainly seem correct per the syntax. My only concern
is whether this is what authors expect, specifically in the first case where
one might expect a default duration for all but overridden for width.

WebKit's implementation also behaves as one would expect per the duplicate
rule so authors don't have to remember that all is a special case. Lastly,
this does allow them to set a default duration for all animatable property
together with a few chosen exceptions. If all is a stand-alone value, there
doesn't seem to be a practical way to do that.