Re: [css3-background] border-radius and wrapping inline elements

On 09/03/2010 03:30 PM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> The specification does not currently define how rounded corners are
> rendered for inline elements when the latter wrap, especially when there
> is not enough room left on the line to render the full curve. Today some
> implementations use the remaining width on the line for their
> calculation for instance. Similar issues likely happen for border-image.
>
> I do not have a well-formed opinion on the importance of the scenario
> for authors or its most desirable rendering. But I would suggest we
> explicitly call this out as undefined for completeness of this level of
> the specification.

Based on Tab's observation, I've updated the definition of slice to change
  # ‘border-radius’ has no effect at [the broken edge's] corners
  # 'border-radius' does not apply to [the broken edge's] corners

Please let me know if this addresses your comment.

~fantasai