Re: [css-device-adaptation] New draft

Exactly, but if I do not add a 1.5 scale on a device having 480 pixels in
the width, instead of 320, the pages designed with the iphone in mind will
have way to small buttons etc. That is why the Android device and Firefox
Mobile on the N900 scales every page with viewport meta tags with additional
1.5.

It is basically a legacy issue, due to the fact that sites *do not* consult
the dpi using the media feature. It seems that the targetDensityDpi was
added to avoid doing this always on higher dpi devices.

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Senior Engineer