Re: [css3-background] Initial value 'currentcolor" not defined

L. David Baron wrote:

>'currentColor' is case-insensitive in CSS.  See
>http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#characters , which says "All
>CSS syntax is case-insensitive within the ASCII range (i.e., [a-z]
>and [A-Z] are equivalent), except for parts that are not under the
>control of CSS."

thanks David for the pointer, so the spec is correct and fully defined
in this regard.

I'd still like to suggest to use consistent case on keywords in the spec
for those that are defined therein. It makes finding the definition
easier, especially when they are not hyperlinked to their definition as
in this case.

-chris

--
Please don't CC list answers to my email address.
I do read the lists I post to.