Re: Stretching element without stretching text

Thanks for answering my question Francois.

Yes, that's one way to address the problem. However, I still want to scale
an element with animation. Some may say, a transition property could be set
on the element and that would do the animation on margin change. But doing a
margin change is not always feasible.

I was hoping to see a property, preserve-text similar to that of
preserve-3d, that when applied to a textual element will never change the
font size no matter what transformation is applied to it.

--
Thanks,
Jaikishan