Re: [css3-multicol] Typos and related issues

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:49:02 +0100, Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
wrote:

> 7)
> 4.5. 'column-rule', Value entry
> "<column-rule-width>"
> should probably be
> "<'column-rule-width'>"
> and I guess it makes sense for the other options to similarly refer to
> the individual column-rule-* properties too, and for the previous two
> subsections to refer to nonterminals without apostrophes i.e.
> column-rule-style using <border-style> and column-rule-width using
> <border-width>

Actually, on second thought, the extraneous apostrophes mentioned in
passing at the end there aren't just pointless but downright incorrect,
since <'border-style'> is a list of up to four <border-style> values (and
similarly for <'border-width'>).

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA