Re: [css3-multicol] Typos and related issues

Only replying to two of the issues:

On 18/3/10 19:49, Øyvind Stenhaug wrote:
> 1)
> Status of this document, third paragraph (CR only):
> "has been widely reviewed and ready for implementation. W3C encourages
> everybody to implement[...]"
> doesn't look right (though this is apparently not the only spec with
> this boilerplate)

That must be my fault. There is a word "is" missing in the template. I
fixed it for the next time we publish a Candidate Recommendation.

> 6)
> 4. Column gaps and rules, first paragraph
> "The length of the column gaps and column rules is equal to the length
> of the columns."
> This makes no sense; I don't know what it is supposed to say. (Maybe
> that (in the inline progression direction) the lengths of the column
> gaps plus the lengths of the column boxes equals the length of the
> multicol element?)

For length you should read height, i.e., the length in the block
progression direction. The sentence simply says that there is no control
over the length of the rule, the length is automatic.

Bert