Re: [CSSOM] CSSRule.NAMESPACE_RULE

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:54:06 +0100, Daniel Glazman
> Le 02/03/10 14:37, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
>> I guess... And we expose @import in the same silly way too. Blurp. It is
>> a mess.
>
> You have a suggestion to expose @import differently? I'd love to
> read that...

Well, in retrospect I think that various syntactic constructs such as
namespaces and imports should have been exposed on the CSSStyleSheet
object instead. E.g. all @import rules could just be
CSSStyleSheet.importedStyleSheets which returns a StyleSheetList. It is
too late now though.

Anyway, I have changed NAMESPACE_RULE to use constant 8 instead. Having
said that, I noticed Firefox uses 0 currently. We could use that as well.
(0 and 2 can be re-allocated.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/